extends OS X’s Dock and shows window previews whenever you hover your mouse over an application or while using Cmd+Tab. It helps you visualise the windows you currently have open and easily find the window you are looking for.
- Activate windows. Click anywhere on a preview to activate the window.
- Close windows. You can use DockView to easily close windows.
- Live previews. The previews refresh constantly so you can keep an eye on windows without activating them.
- Dock Badges. DockView can show dock badges with the number of windows open.
- Customizable. The previews can be any size you want.
- No hacks. DockView doesn't modify the Dock or any system file.
DockView is free to download and try, but the full application is available using an in-app purchase.