Neat Video OpenFX is a video noise-reduction plug-in designed to reduce noise and grain in digital video sequences produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, digitizers of film, or analog video.
- Added support for Nuke 9, DustBuster 7
- Higher quality of noise reduction
- "Dust and Scratches" filter to remove film scratches, dust, impulse interference
- "Slow Shutter" mode for video containing repeated frames
- Better sharpening quality: less halos, sharper edges
- "High Quality" mode for better detail preservation and sharper image more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Foundry Nuke 9 / 7 / 6
- HS-ART DustBuster+ 7 / 6 / 5 / 4.5
- Assimilate Scratch 8 / 7 / 6.1
- DaVinci Resolve 11 / 10
- SGO Mistika 8.2+ / Mamba 2