Developer website: Information Appliance Associates
PlayNice will work with all configurations. In fact, it's a two-way sync, meaning it will perfectly merge your data on up to 3 different machines. Simply install the program on the machines you want to sync and you're all set. It's that simple. PlayNice syncs contacts, calendars and tasks between iCal and Address Book on the Mac and Outlook on Windows.
What's more, it also works seamlessly with Parallels. Want to sync between your Mac and your Parallels virtual machine? Simply install the software on both your Mac and within your virtual Windows machine and PlayNice does the rest.
Before PlayNice, you'd have to spend $99/year on a service like MobileMe but you only need to get PlayNice once and you're done. With PlayNice you're getting all the synching power of a cloud computing service for a fraction of the cost.
Check out the video by clicking here!
- Sync Data Between Your Mac & Your Windows PC - With PlayNice, you just install the software on your Mac and PC and it syncs your contacts, calendars and tasks for you.
- Supports iCal Address Book Synching On The Mac - Sync iCal and Address Book data on your Mac...
- Supports Outlook on the PC... - Sync to Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook XP...
- Sync Up To 3 Computers... - With PlayNice, you can sync up to 3 different computers with this one software. That means you can sync between a Mac and two PCs, two Macs and a PC, two PCs, two Macs, etc.
- Works Seamlessy With Parallels... - PlayNice syncs beautifully between your Mac and your virtual Windows machine on Parallels.
- One-Time Purchase-And-Install - Unlike subscription-based services, you only buy PlayNice once. And you can use it forever!
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows Requirements:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Outlook 2000 Or Outlook 2003 Or Outlook XP Or Outlook 2007