MailMate is an ambitious, powerful email client for OS X. It is designed for and only supports IMAP while still working in full when offline. MailMate has state-of-the-art searching capabilities and correspondingly advanced smart mailboxes. Extensive keyboard control and dynamic signatures ensure a highly efficient workflow when reading and answering emails. Alternative message viewer layouts and a browser-inspired design ensure easy and rapid access to related messages.
- Universal mailboxes: One Inbox for all of your IMAP accounts.
- Extensive keyboard control: Switch mailboxes or more...
- Support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Spotlight importer
- "Share" extension
- Improved robustness both regarding MailMate itself and various buggy IMAP servers
- Numerous other new features, changes, and fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later
- IMAP email accounts