MailMate is an ambitious, powerful email client for OS X. It is designed for and only supports IMAP while still working in full when offline. MailMate has state-of-the-art searching capabilities and correspondingly advanced smart mailboxes. Extensive keyboard control and dynamic signatures ensure a highly efficient workflow when reading and answering emails. Alternative message viewer layouts and a browser-inspired design ensure easy and rapid access to related messages.
- Universal mailboxes: One Inbox for all of your IMAP accounts.
- Extensive keyboard control: Switch mailboxes or
- Added "MailMate ▸ Registration ▸ Become a MailMate Patron…" menu item (only enabled for registered users).
- There are numerous HTML/Markdown related changes. Most of the new options are documented in the Preferences documentation ("Help ▸ MailMate Help" menu item):
- Options for embedding HTML when replying/forwarding (Composer preferences
- OS X 10.7 or later
- IMAP email accounts