MailMate is an ambitious, powerful email client for OS X. It is designed for and only supports IMAP while still working in full when offline. MailMate has state-of-the-art searching capabilities and correspondingly advanced smart mailboxes. Extensive keyboard control and dynamic signatures ensure a highly efficient workflow when reading and answering emails. Alternative message viewer layouts and a browser-inspired design ensure easy and rapid access to related messages.
- Universal mailboxes: One Inbox for all of your IMAP accounts.
- Extensive keyboard control: Switch mailboxes or
- [New] Various new hidden preferences, including MmSMTPAlternativeEnabled and MmSMTPUTF8Enabled
- [Changed] Experimental workaround for Exchange IMAP bug
- [Fixed] The link displayed in the message view (when hovering over a link) was not always correct
- OS X 10.7 or later
- IMAP email accounts