The problem is, most of us only have 1-2 computers. This is where Airport Location comes in: it makes your computer feel like dozens of computers all in one convenient package.
Airport Location is a small menubar app for Snow Leopard laptops and desktops. When you ask it to it records dozens of settings by taking a Snapshot of your computer just the way it is setup at that time. You can have as many Snapshots as you want - one for Travel, one
- Fixed a large error with maps/address; now additional network traffic should stop for all machines
- Re-added keyboard backlight to the snapshot list...
- Added time been at a particular location
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow for time machine backups on hardware sets
- Cleaned up some verbose logs
- Various other bugfixes...