MagicPlot is a handy tool for scientific and engineering data processing, plotting and nonlinear fitting.
- Nonlinear Curve Fitting Enter equation, edit data range visually and perform a fit. MagicPlot was verified with NIST datasets for testing fitting algorithms.
- Smart Text Data Import Use ‘Import Text Table’ menu item to open your data saved in text files. Column delimiters and decimal separators are auto recognized.
- Multipeak Fitting Enjoy peak-by-peak fit model creation and moving peaks and baseline with mouse. Subtract some peaks to see the residual.
- Fully Customizable Plots You can freely change curve style and axes style using inspector toolbar. Journal-quality plots can be saved in vector formats: EPS, PDF, SVG, EMF.
- Essential Math Analysis Smoothing, FFT, integration, differentiation, histograms, convolution, correlation algorithms are included in ‘Processing’ menu.
- Easy Data Exploration Explore hidden details of your plot with navigation tools: Mouse wheel with Shift/Ctrl changes scale and scrolls. Hand tool is also available.
- Batch Processing The simplest way to process and fit multiple data in the same way without scripting. Fitting of series results in parameters summary table.
- Style Templates Format one figure and save a template. This template can be used to format all your figures including even axes titles and scale.
- Multilevel Undo and Redo Experiment with parameters of data processing, plot styles and nonlinear fitting knowing that you can undo everything and view history.
- For Windows, Mac OS X, Linux Run MagicPlot on any operating system which is used by members of your workgroup. Freely exchange projects between various OS's.
MagicPlot Pro available here.