Developer website: MacMedia
SMS sender for Mac, when used in conjunction with SMS client for iPhone, allows you to type an SMS message on your Mac and send it through your iPhone.
Sending the SMS message must be confirmed on the iPhone due to security reasons - this confirmation is a feature of the iPhone SDK, in which the "SMS client" application is written.
- typing SMS messages on your Mac and sending them via your iPhone
- sending messages to an individual recipient or to a group
- import a group from a CSV file
- creating message templates
- history of sending
- recent recipients list
- Wi-Fi connection is used, iPhone and the Mac must be on the same network
- Added compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- OS X 10.6 or later
- SMS client for iPhone iOS
- Version Downloads
- 02 Oct 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X