SetEXIFData writes the most wanted EXIF data in an image.
- Data you can set includes document name, artist, copyright, date/time, latitude and longitude, and keywords
- Renaming a photo's file name afterwards, using EXIF dates/times, is supported
- If a photo has no correct EXIF date/times, you can retrieve the date/time from its file name, if present
- You can modify the Finder's 'Date create' and 'Date modified' dates
Note: Due to an updated code environment (latest Xojo and latest MBS plugins), a few changes were needed.
- Each preview now opens in its own window, which means you can now visually compare EXIF-data of multiple images at the same time. All preview windows are automatically closed when processing or starting over.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- See Related Links for legacy support