SetEXIFData writes the most wanted EXIF data in an image- or movie-file.
- Use a date from the Finder or retrieve the date/time from its file name, if present
- You can add and increment EXIF dates, times and sequence numbers.
- Data you can set includes document name, artist, copyright, date/time, latitude and longitude, and keywords
- Renaming a file afterwards, using EXIF dates/times and sequence numbers, is supported
- You can modify the Finder's 'Date create' and 'Date modified' dates
- You can use an address from the Mac's Contacts to start geotagging
You can use SetEXIFData unregistered forever, with a batch processing limit of only 5 photos a time. A donation of €8 (approx. $9) is requested to remove this limit.