This is an impressive program! There are two features it has that I value greatly - I have sought the first in vain in other programs:
1) The ability to save the ssh password in the Mac OS keychain
2) Low profile presence in the menubar.
Why not 5 stars?
1) Stability. While configuring it for multiple tunnels the interface froze, and I had to quit from Activity Monitor.
2) Ease of use. It's pretty undocumented, although I can't say I had any real trouble configuring it.
3) This is a little quibble, but it's still important to me. When this program creates a tunnel, the password is displayed in clear text on the process list. I suspect this is because of the way the program passes the password off to ssh, but it is a security concern.
Finally, a feature request would be to change the color of the icon to show connection status.
On the whole, I'm delighted and I look forward to seeing this project grow.