Developer website: Telestream
Flip4Mac WMV Studio Pro provides 1-pass, standard definition Windows Media encoding with standard audio - a great starting point for those with limited encoding requirements.
- Import plus Simple Export
- Ideal for Professionals with limited encoding needs
- Standard Definition, 1-Pass encoding
- Import plus Export to WMV9 using pre-configured settings
- Import WMV files and convert to MOV
- Share movies with friends & family
- Use with QuickTime Pro
- Import WMV files for editing and conversion to QuickTime formats
- Move Windows Media files into your iPod
- Edit your movies from your digital camera
- Introduced the new Flip Player application for playing, editing, and transcoding video and audio. Flip Player supports unique features such as dimming the background, cropping video, and creation of iPhone ringtones. It also supports exporting to Apple and Telestream applications, exporting to Apple devices, and Windows Media. Flip Player replaces the WMV Player application.
- All software is now signed with a digital certificate from Apple to address security and anti-malware requirements in Gatekeeper.
- Added support for the application/x-ms-wmp mime type.
- Added 64-bit Core Audio support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Flip4Mac will now continue playing even if it encounters corrupted audio packets, as long as there are enough valid packets to prevent a perceptible problem with the audio.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Flip4Mac from opening local wvx files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented MMS stream playback and resulted in a -19160 error.
- Fixed potential crashes and memory leaks.
- Fixed various issues with QuickTime X Player 10.2 in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.