Developer website: green&slimy
Thoughts is a complete information assistant which allow you to create rich documents containing notes, links, pictures, tables and lists - in a beautiful interface. Whether you are journalist, storywriter, hobbiest or developer, you will find out that thoughts is just the perfect place to store all your thoughts.
- Style your text with ease: All formatting tools are just a click away Add images, style it your way. It's all there.
- A Hyperlink away: Link to whatever you like, or even build your own wiki with the ease of drag'n drop. Link to pages, documents, Web and Mail.
- Organize in tables: The power of table formatting is now built right into Thoughts. You can even customize the look of tables.
- One book is not enough: Add as many books as you like to your personal shelf. One book for library lists with all your DVDs, CDs, games and more, another for your personal notes, and a third for your business notes.
- Powerful Export: Export your entries to Word (doc, docx), TextEdit (rtf), PDF and Open Office (odt).
- Gesture controls: Navigate through your books by using your hand like you would in a real notebook. Swipe right or left with three fingers to go one page forward or backward.
Version 1.2.4: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.8 or later