VinylStudio is the easy way to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3 and other digital formats.
The powerful sound-cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings and VinylStudio's intuitive user interface makes digitising your music collection a pleasure rather than a chore. Download a copy and see why using a conventional audio editor and CD-burning program for this task is doing it the hard way.
- Split tracks
- Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet
- Remove clicks, hiss, hum, rumble and even severe scratches
- Burn CDs
Note: VinylStudio once again supports 32-bit processors
- The popup 'Edit Track Details' box displayed when you insert a track break is now optional
- Dropdown lists which 'auto-populate' now only display matching entries; this cuts down on screen clutter
- Fixed a problem with dropdown lists when entering international characters
- OS X 10.6 or later