Developer website: Taylor Design
TextSpresso is an easy to use, professional level text filtering application. TextSpresso includes 200 filters and can handle a wide range of tasks, including:
- Cleaning up E-mails, Web pages, MIME text documents, and other text retrieved from the Internet.
- Preparing text for the Internet to insure that it is readable regardless of transport method or end destination. TextSpresso can prepare Mac text, which may contain Internet incompatible special characters and formatting, for E-mail, Usenet, and message boards.
- Converting cross platform text files between Mac and PC with special character preservation.
- Preparing text documents for publishing in HTML on the World Wide Web.
- Preparing documents for print publishing. TextSpresso can reformat text so that it looks good in print and obeys many of the common spacing and character rules of graphic design, saving publishers a great deal of time and money.
- Whatever you need. TextSpresso lets users create new filters using 7 different core filter types including pattern matching and MultiFilter.
- [Fix] Fixed crash on startup issue experienced by some users on Mac OS 10.7 and higher.
- [Fix] The open recent menu will now open the correct file even if another file exists in the menu with the same parent/name.
- [Fix] Fixed display issues with the global menu icon.
- [Fix] Eliminated the drawing artifacts which sometimes appeared when resizing the text file editor.
- [Fix] Eliminated an issue where the first new text file editor after launch would sometimes have a corrupted editor field frozen at an incorrect size.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where the Edit>>Select All command wouldn't work in all text fields.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug which could cause a crash when replacing a string with nothing (i.e. deleting a match).
- [Fix] Changed the way search works. Now when the "beginning/end of document...continue search" dialog is shown and the user clicks OK, the search proceeds through the entire document. Before it only wrapped around to the previous cursor position. If the cursor was in the middle of a match, that match would never be found.
- [Fix] Cursor blinking is now more consistent and steady, especially when deleting characters/selections.
- [New] A border is now drawn around the editor field and scroll bars.
- [New] Recently used filter category.
- [New] Toolbar icons now highlight when clicked.
OS X 10.5 or later