mocha for After Effects is designed for the After Effects community. As a stand alone 2D tracking and roto tool, mocha for After Effects is packed with features that make the effects compositor's life easier.
mocha for After Effects generates solid 4-point tracks based on Imagineer's unique planar tracking technology, giving position, scale, rotation, shear and perspective matched tracks and exports the data to Adobe After Effects (Version 6,7, CS3 and CS4) as a standard CornerPin effect.
mocha for After Effects can export mocha shape data, allowing more...
- motion blur data included in tracking data export
- rotoscoping tools with variable, per-point edge feathering
- export of mocha shape data, enabling multi-layer shape export to After Effects (requires mocha shape for After Effects (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Adobe After Effects 6 or later
- PPC G4 or faster
- 1 GB RAM
- OpenGL-capable video card
- Monitor resolution of 1200x800 or higher