makes writing a personal diary easy and fun. Like all other journal apps, Chronories supports text entries and pictures for each day. But Chronories can do much more for you: It automatically...
- Collects contacts you've chatted or emailed with
- Shows Web sites you've visited on that day
- Stores the local weather for each day in your diary
- Records which applications you've used that day and the time you've spend in front of your mac
- Reminds you to take pictures of yourself on a daily basis using your iSight
- Reminds you to take screenshots of your desktop
- Shows your iCal appointments
- Asks you how you feel today
- Reminds you when you've forgotten to enter text for today's diary entry
- Collects RSS feed headlines for each day
- Logs music you heard
From the information gathered, Chronories creates and displays customizable charts from your data like, for example, the places you've visited in a cloud chart. Data access from within Chronories can optionally be password-protected.