Developer website: Celsys Inc
Clip Studio Paint (was Manga Studio EX) is the world's leading comic and manga creation software. It delivers powerful cutting edge drawing and coloring tools, making it essential for professional comic and manga artists.
- Choose from over 3,000 screen tones or create your own.
- Resize with no loss in quality by converting your bitmap drawings to resolution-independent vector images.
- Export to a wide variety of formats such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TGA, EPS (monochrome only), TIFF, PDF, and PICT (Mac only).
- Draw naturally with a pen tablet and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper offering an incredibly natural drawing experience.
- Simplify your layout and design process with easy to use features such as a variety of built-in rulers that save you time.
- Color artwork using the integrated tool set enabling you to mix and blend for custom color work.
- Convert 2D images to line and tone data by using the 2DLT Rendering function.
- Import 3D objects and easily transform them into tone and line drawings by using the 3DLT rendering function.
- Add speed line and focus line effects in seconds to express motion or moods.
- Work with precision using unlimited layers.
- Select from a suite of advanced filters to quickly apply distortions and special effects to your artwork.
Note: price on the listing reflects that of the "Pro" version. The "EX" version can be purchased for $219 here.
- Fixed an issue on macOS 10.14.4 where lines would become block shapes or the entire canvas would be filled when drawing with brush tools
- OS X 10.6 or later
- GPUs compatible with OpenGL 2.1
- 2 GB disk space