Developer website: GameSalad Inc.
GameSalad is the world's most advanced game development tool for non-programmers. From an easy to use logic and physics system, to a visual based interface, and even the means to share your games to the iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and Web - GameSalad provides everything you need to get your game from concept to execution. Simply download the tool to a your Mac, install, and start making games!
- No programming, utilizing its extensive behavior library and drag and drop interface
- Visual interfaces for rapid game development, efficient asset organization, and easy navigation
- Real-time editing, allowing for game modifications without the need to compile
- Fully integrated logic and physics systems for advanced gameplay mechanics
- A platform for publishing user created games on the web, iPhone, iPad, and Mac Desktop.
The quoted price is for the Basic subscription, per month, paid annually. Pricing info can be found here.
- Images will no longer ‘disappear’ after navigating away from the Scene Editor
- The image browser UI need to be replaced and is missing some features the original widget had such as type-to-search and double clicking to view. These will be reintroduced in a future release
- OS X 10.7 or later