That's where BashFlash comes into play. BashFlash lets you stop a running Flash plug-in dead in its tracks, letting your new-fangled Mac cool down, use less power, and give you more time to do whatever it is you do. Probably blog or tweet or something.
- Support for Google Chrome with built-in Flash Player.
- Experimental support for OOPP/Lorentz/Electrolysis development builds of Firefox (even PowerPC?).
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later for Chrome, 10.6 or later for Safari.
- Safari (64-bit only) or Google Chrome (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later for Firefox (PowerPC support untested)