is a free wizard program that helps you easily add video to your website or blog in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish. At the first step, you add a video clip, for example cut-n-paste YouTube url (Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace), then select the template for video and video thumbnail appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
Video LightBox lets you:
- Use videos from popular on-line services on your website in a classy, unique way.
- Publish videos on your website with no programming skills.
- Choose from an array of included gallery themes to match the look-and-feel of your website.
- Use the integrated FTP client to publish your video easily.
You do if you've ever:
- Had videos on your website, but had issues with placement, size, or appearance.
- Wanted an easy, intuitive wizard interface to be able to add and change videos on your website at will.
- Used other video programs that required you to save a file and boot into a separate FTP client to upload it.