Developer website: fourplusone
In this Call Window you can track details for the call (duration, notes) and create the usual Daylite elements (Appointments, Tasks, Projects, Opportunities, Notes, even Forms) which are automatically linked to the contact/caller in the Daylite database.
FoneConnector works with many phone tools on the Mac.
- ilink direct
- Dial!Fritz for compatible AVM Fritz!Box devices (SIP/VoIP/ISDN/analogue)
- SkypeIn (phone number / Online Number)
- Dialectic (using Notifications / incoming call monitors)
- FoneConnector can directly connect to this PBXs: STARFACE (SIP/VoIP/ISDN - Asterisk-based solution/appliances
- Optimized user interface of call window
- Phone calls can additionally be logged as Notes
- Category now selectable for Tasks, Appointments and Notes
- Several minor bug fixes
- Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later
- Daylite 3.11 or later