JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System
is the market-leading, commercial Open Source customer relationship management (CRM) application. SugarCRM's Open Source architecture easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. For a small business the JumpBox for SugarCRM can be a huge time and expense saver. It requires minimal technical knowledge to get it installed and the built in Web administration console and backup system allow you to feel comfortable that it's going to keep running.
Benefits of running a JumpBox
Deploying an application as a JumpBox provides a dramatically-reduced path to getting started with the software. Aside from installation benefits it yields other advantages such as portability across computing environments and simplified ongoing maintenance of the application. Here are a few of the benefits to using a JumpBox:
- Mac-like usability for server applications that typically require command-line interaction and complicated setup scripts.
- Self-contained deployment means it's easy to move or delete - it won't scatter files all over your Mac's file system.
- Runs equally well under Parallels or VMware Fusion on OSX.
- Use the snapshotting features of your virtualization software to experiment fearlessly with your JumpBox without danger of breaking the application irreparably.
- New versions of the JumpBox contain updates to each component in the software stack so there's no patching Web servers, application servers, databases, dependencies, etc.
- A web-based administration console simplifies the management of your application including SSL certs, email relaying, SSH, backups and more.
- Once you know how to install a JumpBox you can deploy any of 50+ other JumpBoxes and take advantage of a growing library of conveniently-packaged Open Source software.
This JumpBox is free so there's no risk in trying it out. Download it today and experience for yourself a whole new way of working with server software.