Developer website: Planet Harmony Technologies
RPN Scientific is a calculator with many mathematical functions, mathematical and physical constants, units conversions and memory registers. Utilizes stack based postfix style architecture.
- Added optional status line for buttons on main keypad.
- Added button in upper right corner of window to display/hide status line.
- Added option to choose fixed width for the numeric display.
- Approximate hex, oct and bin numbers are displayed in red.
- Added additional temperature and angle conversions.
- Button icons now use sub-pixel antialiasing for better readability.
- Added option to group digits for better readability.
- Added option to increase and decrease size of text in Help Window.
- Fixed data entry bug that prevented user from entering full number of digits in binary mode.
- Fixed data entry bug in hex and octal modes, that incorrectly indicated the user was in ponential mode.
- Fixed user interface bug that left buttons in conversion panel highlighted when they shouldn't have been.
- Repaired alignment of input and output mode annunciators and xyzt mantissa fields.
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later