Developer website: Jeff Wilcox
Scansion is a native OSX application for viewing analog and digital simulation waveforms from VCD files as well as transaction level modeling (TLM) traces. With its intuitive user interface and support for OSX technologies like iChat Theater, Scansion offers relief for Mac users relying on X11 based applications for their modeling analysis.
But its more than just a VCD waveform viewer in a fancy new wrapper. Scansion also adds the ability to view higher abstraction transaction modeling events, tracing transactions as they flow through a system. This makes it the ideal companion for modeling in SystemC and other environments that support higher level simulations.
- Reads standard Value Change Dump (VCD) files for logic waveforms
- Reads open XML format for transaction traces
- Display of analog waveforms for viewing mixed-signal data
- Many more features
- Fixed module duplication issue seen in some VCD files generated by Icarus Verilog.
- Fixed issue that causes vector slices of multi-dim arrays to show as a single bit.
- Fixed display of event and module type color in the Event Inspector.
- OS X 10.8 or later