Developer website: Dmitry Kostjuchenko
iAuxINP is a cross-platform C++ input device API library providing an intuitive and elegant interface to operate with input devices such as: Mouse, Joystick, Gamepad, Keyboard and etc.. One of iAuxINP input device library's unique features is an interface for the Force-Feedback effects which is unified across all supported software platforms that makes cross-platform development very easy and quick.
- Supports Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick, Gamepad devices (*).
- Supports common Force-Feedback effects (custom, condition, periodic) and features (gain, auto-centering).
- Supports software platforms: Windows XP/Vista+ (32/64 bit), Linux (32/64 bit), MacOSX 10.5.4+ (32/64 bit - x86/ppc).
- Provides low latency in events delivery from hardware to user level.
- Especially suitable for the development of action games like shooters, simulations in which input events and their preciseness are of high importance to the application design.
- Many more features.
- some API methods are unified with other iAuxSoft libraries (IDevice initialisation especially)
- IDeviceInfoCollection is simplified and is a completely local instance if created by user
- improved error reporting to user by making most methods be returning error code where possible
- numerous documentation fixes in headers
Mac OS X 10.5 or later