Along with just unified database operations via common interface iAuxSQL library provides some additional unique features that could be very useful in projects with intensive and database oriented operations.
- Supports connections to MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite databases.
- Supports platforms: Windows XP/Vista+ (32/64 bit), Linux (32/64 bit), Mac OS X 10.5.4+ (32/64 bit - x86/ppc)
- Internal transaction
- modified Date/Time/DateTime structs:
- - Date/Time/DateTime: constructor from Field is removed, as it may be constructed from field casted into const char* string
- - method construct() which constructs structure from formated string is now silently returns NULL if NULL was in input parameter
- - DateTime is now composed from Date and Time structs to