Metron, the brainchild of a classically trained musician, aids in the practice of runs, excerpts and complete compositions. Featuring an intuitive front panel, you can launch and start practicing instantly. An organized back panel provides access to powerful extra features.
In addition to the usual single and multiple beat ticks of digital metronomes, Metron offers complex time signatures with beat grouping and dynamic accellerando and ritardando through a high precision playback engine, driven by a bar based sequencer that offers detailed control over tempo, rhythm patterns and beat volume. Metron incorporates a tuner that can be calibrated to cent level.
Features in detail:
- Portrait and landscape mode.
- Tempo from 10 to 400 Beats Per Minute.
- Accelerando and ritardando (\"Variance\").
- Specify a factor between one quarter (0.25) and double (2.0) the current
- tempo. (Useful when practicing complex sequences.)
- Tap the tap pad to set the tempo.
- Create your own library with any number of sequences. A set with the most commonly used time signatures is included by default.
- Create sequences with any number of bars.
- Each sequence can set a countdown, a start tempo, a variance and whether the metronome stops at the end of the sequence or repeats the sequence from the beginning.
- Each bar consists of one or more time signatures and can set a tempo and a variance starting on any beat. A bar can be set to repeat up to a 100 times.
- A time signature can have between 1 and 64 beats over a dotted or undotted denominator. (examples: 7/4, 2/8., 9/32, 1/2., 3/1)
- A time signature can be subdivided into beat groups. Grouping beats affects metronome playback.