Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you more...
- Fixed bug where 'Update Installed Successfully' alert showed after installing an action and then editing it
- Fixed bug in FTP action where holding option to ZIP files before upload failed under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed issue where some Preferences button text was being cut off under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed bug where drawing artifacts showed underneath more...
- OS X 10.8 or later