Dropzone makes it faster and easier to get things done on your Mac. Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation. Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.
- Launch Applications - Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones more...
- Redesigned user interface
- New application icon
- OS X service integration
- Updated .dzbundle and .dropzone type icons with new app icon
- You can now run actions using the keyboard (select a file and hit Ctrl+Option+Cmd+D) or press F3
- Goo.gl URL shortening now included (select a URL and hit Ctrl+Option+Cmd+S)
- You more...
- OS X 10.8 or later