Photosounder is a spectrogram editor and synthesizer. It turns sounds into images and images into sounds, thus allowing for powerful sound processing to be done in an image editor.
Photosounder allows you to open sounds and images, process them graphically and hear the results. This can be used for such tasks as instrument/vocals removal/isolation, applying various original or classical sound effects, sound design, denoising, operations between sounds such as removing a sound from another.
- Lossless processing of sounds based on images, so that real sounds can be
- Live Synthesis mode added, it makes any change to the image heard instantly with no interruption
- Cursorcontrolled playback
- Option to dump/save live synthesis output to an audio file
- Image rotation has been changed to make the image keep the same dimensions, can be applied on individual layers in multilayer images
- Layers and groups of layers can be