iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo more...
- iTunes 12.2 compatibility
- Fixes an issue that caused Safari History CSV export to not include the older history
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility
- Fixes an issue that could cause iExplorer to freeze when selecting messages on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iTunes 10 or later