Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Fixed issue with geocaches disappearing from the Colorado.
- Fixed issue when sending geocaches to wearable devices.
- Fixed issues with OpenStreetMap.
- Fixed issue with BirdsEye imagery read failures while navigating map.
- Fixed issue with Portuguese(Portugal) being the preferred language.
- Various bug fixes.
- OS X 10.10 or later