Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
- Added support for downloading preview imagery for BirdsEye select
- Added support for track metadata from FIT files
- Added support for importing FIT files
- Added support for displaying DEM shading for some cycling map products
- Improved map rendering performance
- Updated the Czech translation for 'road'
- Updated route avoidance settings to be more...
- OS X 10.10 or later