is your all-inclusive personal travel assistant. It stores all vital information for a trip and displays it in a convenient itinerary screen. TravelTracker includes live flight status by FlightStats where each flight\'s current status is updated automatically. TravelTracker also includes live flight map tracking for those flights in the US. Additionally, it will allow you to record all of the key pieces of information you need after your trip. This is a must have product for both business and personal use.
TravelTracker Pro is also integrated with the popular online service TripIt. With one tap, you can download all of your TripIt information into TravelTracker. With TravelTracker Pro, any changes you make on your iPhone or iPod Touch can also be uploaded to TripIt.com. Each of your trips and any flights, hotel reservations, car rentals, transports (limos), meetings, activities, notes, articles and restaurant reservations. This information will then be available to you with our without an Internet connection.
Not familiar with TravelTracker ? TravelTracker has been available on the Palm OS since 1998. Silverware was among the first 100 applications on the Apple App Store when it released TravelTracker in July 2008. Now, it has been enhanced to include live flight status and TripIt uploading capabilities.
Apple chose TravelTracker as one of their featured products for their World Travel focus for the iPhone.
Its most powerful features include:
- Intuitive and well crafted user interface.
- Automatic updating flight status (frequency set by user) powered by FlighStats.
- Live flight map tracking for flights in the US.
- Download all of your TripIt data.
- Flights entered into TravelTracker only require an airline, flight number and a day of travel. TravelTracker will fill in the rest including any meals being served and a link to the plane\'s seating chart.
- Upload any changes made on your iPhone to TripIt.
- Stores frequently flown flights.
- Customizable packing lists.
- Records all details of your travel expenses.
- Take photo snapshots of your receipts and automatically attach them to your trip.
- Download current weather conditions and forecasts for airports you specify and those that are in your coming day\'s travels.
- Download currency exchange rates and know exactly your total trip expenses in the currency you choose.
- Easily convert amounts from one currency to another (stores a frequently used list of currencies).
- Recordkeeping of all of your frequent traveler award programs.
- Worldwide airport database with links to airport websites.
- Airplane database with link to seating charts powered by SeatGuru.
- Email your itinerary (HTML, plain text or comma delimited).
- Email your expenses (plain text or comma delimited).
- Set a default currency for trips.