My Little Reminder is a simple application that provides a quick and easy way to record short reminders, or simple ToDos. My Little Reminder, reminders, are in essence iCal To Do Items with an alarm automatically set.
For simple, short, reminders or ToDos it is quicker and more convenient to jot them down in My Little Reminder than to open iCal and create a To Do Item with an alarm. In fact, creating a reminder with an alarm can be as simple as dragging some text (your reminder) onto the My Little Reminder Dock icon.
My Little Reminder is not designed, nor intended, to be a complete task or ToDo manager.
- One bug fix: custom time set in hours was not working.
- Removed 'add a note' feature.
- The 'My Reminder' text field now expands vertically (similar to To Do Items in iCal), and the font has been changed and the size increased.
- Other minor enhancements.
- Tested on Snow Leopard (10.6)