TagoMan helps you organize your files, links and notes using tags. As one can assign multiple tags to an entry, tags can be used to group entries in arbitrary and flexible way without moving documents around. It is also possible to link one entry to another as an attachment.
- tags can be nested
- tag files, links, notes, email and more...
- attachment notes or other items (1 to 1 linking)
- intuitive Finder-like user interface
- built-in note taking functionality
- live previews
- manual reordering
- can be used as note manager (notes are stored as separate more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- ‘Open with’ context menu
- Full text search index (initial version, may not work 100%)
- OS X 10.9 or later