Developer website: Nimbly Games
Altitude is a Java-based aerial combat game with multiplayer support.
Blast your way across the cartoon skies in this fast-paced game of aerial combat. Nimbly Games has crafted an instantly accessible, rewardingly deep, and ravishingly fun dogfighting game with unprecedented multiplayer support. The sirens have sounded, bogies are coming in hot...
Jump into the fast and agile Loopy and drop your enemies from the sky with a tactical EMP blast - but get out of the way before your Biplane support tears them to pieces with 20mm cannons blazing! Barrel roll through the enemy minefield and arm your nuke as you enter the drop zone. There it is - the enemy base - but two Mirandas just warped in with lasers hot, and an Explodet is lumbering into position over their hangar decks -- will you carry your team to victory?
- Pilot 5 completely unique planes: Loopy, Bomber, Explodet, Biplane, and Miranda
- Customize your plane with 25 unlockable perks, from twin-fire missiles to on-board repair drones
- Navigate 9 official maps, or create and share your own with the Altitude Editor
- Play online with up to 64 players, and always find your friends with slick community features
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Java 1.5 or later