WARNING for users of YOSEMITE 10.10.3:
Apple Warns that this software may cause your Mac to restart automatically. They recommend removing this software and provide instructions. Until ManyCam is updated, please do this immediately.
Some third-party software might cause your computer to restart repeatedly and then shut down after updating to OS X Yosemite v10.10.3.
This might happen if you have the software "ManyCam" installed. You can resolve this issue using these steps:
1. Start up your Mac.
2. Immediately after you hear the startup sound, press and hold the Shift key to start your Mac in safe mode. After you see the Apple logo appear, release the Shift key.
3. If the login window appears, log in.
4. After the Finder appears, choose Go > Go to Folder.
5. Copy the following path, and paste it into the Go to Folder window.
6. Click Go.
7. In the window that appears, drag the highlighted file "ManyCamVideoDeviceDriver" to the Trash. If prompted, enter your administrator name and password to finish moving the file to the Trash.
8. From the Apple menu, choose Restart.
Your Mac should now start up normally. To use ManyCam, contact ManyCam support to see if an update is available.