Developer website: Microids
Destination: Treasure Island begins four years after the end of the adventure recounted in Robert Louis Stevenson's novel.
Jim Hawkins has become an upstanding adventurous young man, attentive to those around him. Imagine his surprise when, one morning, he sees a parrot enter his bedroom window: none other than Captain Flint, Long John's own companion. The bird brings him a message from his master. In the message the old pirate announces that he has buried a marvelous treasure on the secret isle where he retired: Emerald Island. Jim is going to have to hurry though. Pirates, old enemies of Long John, are on his trail.
- A thrilling quest: Set out in search of the incredible treasure
- The sequel of R.L. Stevenson's adventure: A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years
- A varied, exotic environment. Highly coloured and detalied graphics to give you a real taste for travel
- A treasure trail: Danger at every turn, to keep you in suspense for hours
- An innovative game system: An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles
- Dozens of fascinating enigmas: Resolve them or never reach the treasure
- Optimized for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.5 or later