wxHexEditor is a hex editor tool for HUGE files in Linux mainland. But it's good at Mac OS X too. This tool don't load whole file to your RAM. You can read/write files and devices up to some exabytes but currently tested up to 1 PetaByte. Now also has integrated Disassembler.
Version 0.22 Beta:
- Now supports many codepages/encodings, including almost all DOS, ECBDIC, Windows CPs.
- Also supports multi character codepages like Shift JIS, UTF8/16/32 and others....
- Added gksu and gksudo support for easy privilage elevations
- Added Russian translation, non-complete
- Fixed OS X binary issues that appears at old version due wx2.9
- Many bug fixes and some usage changes
RequirementsOS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software