Developer website: Berros
iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
It is not necessary to study for weeks to be able to use iTrain. Simply draw the layout and assign the signals and feedbacks to the blocks for automatic control of your block signals without providing difficult rules. Defining a route can be as simple as selecting the order of blocks, but more advanced options are also possible. In case you are using a modern system like the Central Station or ECoS, iTrain will import all loc, turnout and signal definitions so you can start even faster.
iTrain comes in three editions: Lite, Standard, and Professional. They differ in the supported features and you can easily upgrade later by purchasing a new license. There is no need to do a reinstall or to make changes to your definitions.
- In general the Lite edition is for users who only want to drive manually with their locomotive and to use the switchboard to easily set turnouts and signal.
- The Standard edition adds fully automatic driving via preselected routes.
- The Professional edition contains everything including networking (use of multiple computers at the same time with optionally different operating systems) and/or to make use of a second screen (to display another switchboard and/or locomotive overview).
Note: Price quoted is for the standard version. To view other pricing options, go here.
- Vehicle momentary function with duration will be activated for that time when clicking the button.
- Auto fill does also change positions of feedbacks in block just as with the button 'Fill'.
- POM programming for ECoS added (requires firmware 4.2.3 or higher).
- Bug fix: Booster address change not applied directly.
- PM32 interface: Also send switching time with command.
- Loc polarity can be unknown to prevent direction changes because of RailCom for specific locs.
- Bug fix: With opening dialog via keys.
- Block directly synchronizes wired state with feedbacks when updated.
- Bug fix: Decoupler of type pulse not activated when connecting.
- Bug fix: Strict option now works correctly in route.
- French and Spanish screen text corrections.
- Roco WLAN-Maus switch accessories without a DCC address with number in name before the underscore.
- Extra check so that critical does not try to reserve the same block again after a direction change.
- Bug fix: Feedbacks that are not wired (relay in block) should not influence the feedback monitor state.
- Dinamo: Align DCC packets in blocks at the borders between two RM-U/C devices.
- Dinamo support jumbo frames.
- Bug fix: iCar problem with cars reserving a lane that is shorter than the car.
- Bug fix: iCar keeping distance has improved.
- Shunt action for direction change has parameter to explicitly choose the direction.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later (1.7 recommended)