iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- Maximum car count per lane for iCar.
- Bug fix: Sometimes loc stops on turntable and doesn't move on until a change is made.
- Bug fix: Swap states of relay on/off (or light) for ECoS when using direct access without addresses.
- Bug fix: Show next main signal jumping over shunting blocks for every block type.
- Shunt block made effective critical for normal more...
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)