iTrain offers an easy-to-use solution for controlling your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully more...
- Only start all the active trains.
- State of feedback recalculated when option inverted changes.
- Bug fix: Changing the turnout of an item in the switchboard did not change it properly in the turnout group.
- Bug fix: Streaming of accessory state in turnout reservation incorrect.
- OS X 10.7 or later (primary link of Download, above [iTrain_osx]; Oracle Java RTE 1.5 or later [1.7 recommended])
- OS X 10.5-10.6 (secondary link of Download, above [iTrain_mac]; Apple Java for respective OS version)