Developer website: Project Magma
In Myth II destruction reigns supreme. Castle walls will crumble under a barrage of Dwarven mortar fire. Drawbridges will lower before your besieging army. Flaming arrows will rain down from battlements, lighting the ground beneath you. Dark wizards will hurl deadly sorceries at your ranks, scattering even your bravest warriors.
Myth II: Soulblighter is a unique strategy game, set in a 3D world of dangerous alliances and ancient evil, where all beings tremble before the wrath of Soulblighter, cruelest and most cunning of the evil Fallen Lords.
- New game type: "King of the Map". This mode uses territories flags and weighted king of the hill scoring based on number of flags held.
- New "Rehost" and "Restart" buttons in the multiplayer quit/pause dialog for the host, so that it's no longer necessary to drop or suicide to restart the game.
- New hosting option to display narrations and cutscenes during cooperative multiplayer.
- Extended zoom: up to 5x in replays and when observing (requires DX11/OpenGL).
- New "Motion Interpolation" option to make the game even smoother.
- Improved New Game and Multiplayer New Game dialogs, with enhanced and streamlined plugin management.
- Numerous performance optimizations to improve game launch speed, save game load time, and CPU use while playing.
- Access the complete release notes.