for InDesign adds a little non-printing 'info-label' to any currently selected page item. The info shown is configurable and can include one or more from:
- Overset text warning
- Number of words in frame compared to total number of words in story
- Position of text frame within a multi-frame story
- Roadmap of all pages containing parts of a multi-frame story
- Show items that are overridden from the master page
- Effective resolution
- Squareness of frame.
- Added a z-order indication. Setting a particular stacking order of page items on a spread is now very easy when you have FrameReporter installed.
- OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS-CC
- APID ToolAssistant (free download from http://www.rorohiko.com/apidtoolassistant.html)
Suggest other similar software