Note: Version 21.x is a paid upgrade. Upgrade pricing can be viewed here.
- Lighting brushes. Bring your pictures to life with all-new Lighting Brushes. This smart new feature recognises the background and foreground of your image and allows you to modify shadows and brightness using different light sources. From glowing light streams to realistic relighting elements, these brushes are great if you want to enhance the existing light or add special effects to your photos.
- Sky replacement. Using LandscapePro technology, you can now replace skies in your portraits effortlessly. PortraitPro 21 will now automatically mask and blend your photographs, tweaking the tones of the foreground to match the new sky, leaving you with impressive yet realistic results.
- Clone tool. Use the new Clone Tool for precise control when removing items or imperfections. PortraitPro 21 allows you to copy exact details and color from one area of your image to another.
- Hair highlights. Discover different aspects of hair retouching and easily add highlights or ombre-style treatments with new smart hair tools. Customize undertones, adjust strength, and increase vibrance for professional coloring results.
- More free stock images. Make use of our range of amazing stock images for free. PortraitPro includes a new selection of photographs, backgrounds, and graphics for your next project.
- Remove noise tool. Remove and reduce noise without sacrificing image detail and quality. Say goodbye to grainy photographs; PortraitPro 21 now allows you to eliminate luminance and color noise, and sharpen for a clear, crisp image.
- History tool. Use the new History Tool to track changes and restore a portion of an image to an earlier state, whilst leaving the rest of the modified image as is. You can now easily switch between any recent state of the photo during your working session.
- Color styles. Save time during the design process by making use of Picture Color Styles. Customize the whole appearance of your photos and quickly introduce drastic image effects.
Full changelog available here.