JxCapture is a Java library that provides a comprehensive screen capture API for Java applications. You can capture any graphic element on the screen, whether an entire window or just a single object on it, and save it as a java.awt.image.BufferedImage object for further manipulation in Java code.
- Multiple screen capture operations allow you to capture whatever you want on the screen in many different ways, including: full-screen capture (available on multiple monitors), active window capture, object capture of any UI element like window, button, menu, etc; rectangular region capture.
- Extensive capture more...
New features and improvements:
- Added capturing of cursor image (Mac OS X);
- Improved video player component (Windows);
- Restored jxcapture.image.operation package to provide backward compatibility for applications written with JxCapture 1.x;
- Fixed audio & video synchronization more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.1 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software