JNIWrapper most noteworthy advantages:
- Minimum behind-the-scenes operation.
- High performance.
- Automatic resource management.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation.
- Ability to invoke any function with any parameters from a native code library.
- Added support of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard platform;
- Added implementations of low level keyboard (Hook.KEYBOARD_LL) and mouse (Hook.MOUSE_LL) hooks. These new hooks can be used on 64-bit Windows systems instead of KEYBOARD and MOUSE hooks in order to solve deadlock issues. (WinPack);
- Added support of synchronous / asynchronous modes for Hooks in 32-bit and 64-bit JNIWrapper libraries (JNIWrapper and WinPack).