is a software development kit enabling you to work with native code from Java programs without using JNI. With JNIWrapper, you don't need to create native libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write code in the Java language only, and JNIWrapper does the rest.
JNIWrapper most noteworthy advantages:
- Minimum behind-the-scenes operation.
- High performance.
- Automatic resource management.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation.
- Ability to invoke any function with any parameters from a native code library.
- Support for both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions.
- Support for multiple data types including structures, unions, and pointers.
- Callbacks with any parameters and stdcall or cdecl calling conventions.
- High-perfomance handling of complex native-side data.
- Extensible architecture allows implementing new data types or customizing the existing ones.
- Support for thread-safe, truly concurrent function invocation.
- Customizable native library search mechanism.
- Completely automatic resource management.
- Conversion of crashes in native functions into Java exceptions.
- Code generation for custom C types, such as structures, unions, callbacks, etc.