Developer website: AsramSoftware
multiLibrary (was PicoLib) is a easy-to-use and versatile database for organizing one or more libraries. By 'library' one should understand 'Collection of...': in fact you can customize the predefined labels (Name, Title, Volume, Editor etc.) so that they reflect the kind of collection you wish to built; for instance, for your collection of CDs, labels could be set to: Composer, Title, Conductor, Genre, etc.; for a store, labels could be set to: Product, Category, Manufacturer, Price etc.; for a hostel: Surname/Name, Address, Date of Entry, Room Number, Guardian, Fee etc.; and so on and so forth.
- Number of records recordable: no limit
- Quick find / Advanced find / Replace functions
- Data-protection by password and/or encryption
- Data-export/import supported
- Several printing options available
- Pictures could not be dropped into the picture-well unless Author AND Title fields both contained a value.
- Fixed: now pictures can be dropped when either Author or Title field (or both fields) contain a value.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later