Adobe Drive software enables seamless integration of a digital asset management (DAM) system with Adobe Creative Suite 5, 5.5, 6, and CC applications. Once connected to a DAM server, you can access remote assets through your operating system file browser, through Adobe Bridge, or from the menus of CS products that integrate with Drive: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InCopy.
- Support for "hidden" features Within the integrated Creative Suite applications, perform asset management functions such as viewing version history or adding comments upon check-in when
Key Fixes and Improvements
- Support for OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite
- Support for Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 and Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 apps
- Improved support for large file upload on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Improved search with Adobe Bridge
- Improved support for large OBJ files. Fixed data corruption
- Improved file version handling if
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Adobe Drive CC software is used together with Adobe Creative Cloud products: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, InCopy, and Bridge.