Geo3D's features include:
- Flexible mouse and keyboard navigation through and around the models with many configuration options
- Open and save 3DMF files (3D Metafile) in text or binary format
- Import VRML files
- Preview 3DMF textures
- Export 2D images and animation sequences in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and Photoshop format at the resolution you choose Automatic model rotation
- Various standard camera positions
- Individual viewpoints
- Interpolated transitions between viewpoints, cameras, etc.
- Record and render navigation paths; export as animation more...
- Opening empty files could cause a crash
- Command key issue under Rosetta fixed
- Internal improvements
- Rayshade renderer: uv transform bug fixed
- Memory leak fixed
- Known limitations: Reading text 3DMF files is limited; therefore I suggest - if possible - to convert these files using Anatas Classic.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later; PPC or Intel Mac.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software