The simplest applications are sometimes the most useful. Not often. But sometimes.
Have you ever thought... "I wish I could write a sticky note and save it as a wallpaper"? Of course you haven't. But now that we mention it, wouldn't that be nice?
Just think of all the things you could use it for:
- "Front of Mind" Reminders... see it whenever you unlock your phone
- Notes to Self
- Quick shopping lists that you can view without even unlocking your phone
- Things you want to memorize
- Notes of self-encouragement
- Sappy love notes from your (geeky) spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other/better half/life partner/what have you
Also, you can email the note, assign a note to a contact and see it when they call, and do anything else you can with a photo. The possibilities are literally finite.