Developer website: Sandy Knoll Software, LLC
Anaglyph Workshop creates anaglyphs from single images, dual images, depthmaps, Holmes Cards, image sequences, side-by-side images, .MPO files and more.
Anaglyphs can be a saved as picture files or as a QuickTime movie.
- Added the ability to invert a selection on the single image form.
- Added the ability to clear the selection on the single image form.
- The single image form now has the ability to convert a selection to a solid color. This is for use in making depth maps.
- Added hot-keys for loading and saving a selection on the single image form.
- Added the ability to undo the last convert on the single image form.
- Added the ability to send the converted single image along with the original image to the depthmap form.
- Saving a depthmap now uses the same saving options as the other forms.
- Fixed an issue with the dual image form crashing while trying to open a single image.
- OS X 10.7 or later