- It's a menu extra
- Free (you're also free to donate...)
- SoCal is powered by Apple's CalendarStore framework, meaning it uses the same database as iCal with live updates and no conflicts.
- SoCal does not use Cocoa's garbage collection memory management, resulting in a very small memory footprint at all times. End user systems shipping with 4 gigs of RAM is no excuse for sloppy resource handling.
- Access your tasks' notes and URL, change their priority or their parent calendar, see when they're due, remove or set them as completed all in
- Fixed a bug where the menu extra would grow endlessly by duplicating items
- Modified donation nag conditions (will only start nagging from second launch and on)
- Localized in French
- Added about item in menu