Developer website: Aspyr Media, Inc.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith lets gamers Rise to Rock Royalty and become the "Bad Boys of Boston" themselves. Light up the stage and jam with more than 40 of the best Rock tracks of all time, including Aerosmith's greatest hits and chart-topping singles from some of the world's best bands.
- More than 40 playable songs
- Shred 25 of Aerosmith's master tracks
- Play as virtual versions of Joe Perry (guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), or Tom
- Hamilton (bass), along with vocalist Steven Tyler and drummer Joey Kramer, and experience Aerosmith's rise to fame through venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career
- Perform songs from musical legends such as Lenny Kravitz, Run DMC and Stone Temple Pilots
- Rock out offline or shred with friends via the Internet
- Stand-alone game does not require the original Guitar Hero III game to play
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 128MB Video Card